Marineland Penguin Bio Wheel Assembly Replacement for the NEW Penguin 100B Power Filter. Note that the Bio-Wheel should only be replaced if damaged. Discoloration of the pleats is normal and indicated proper functionality. The Bio-Wheel spinning at any speed is still working to eliminate ammonia and nitrate, and irregular rotation is normal.
- Replacement Bio-Wheel assembly for Marineland Penguin 100B Power Filter
- Irregular rotation of the Bio-Wheel is normal
- Discoloration of pleated Bio-Wheel material is normal and desirable
- A Bio-Wheel rotating at any speed is working to eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrite
- Bio Wheel Dimensions: 2″L x 2″W
The water flow from your filter drives the Bio-Wheel. As the Bio-Wheel rotates, beneficial bacteria grow and thrive on its super dense surface. As water flows, the Bio-Wheel eliminates ammonia and nitrite on contact.